A healthier lifestyle that includes a complete nutrition supplement and well-balanced nutrient-rich foods that provides sufficient protein, calcium and vitamin D helps to maintain bone and muscle strength of adults. A healthier lifestyle can be achieved in 3 easy steps.
1. Add a complete and balanced nutrition supplement to your diet to help fill your nutritional gaps. A complete and balanced nutrition supplement contains key vitamins such as Vitamin D and minerals such as Calcium to support your daily needs.
2. Aim for a balanced diet with nutrients-rich foods. Calcium is important but, many nutrients such as protein and Vitamin D have to work together as a team to build and strengthen bone health.
3. Include weight bearing exercises to maintain muscle strength
1. Health Hub (April 2016) – The Recipe For Healthy Ageing
2. Health Hub (Dec 2018) – Daily Calcium Intake