- 75g chicken, minced
- 1 medium-size (75g) potato, cubed
- 2 strings (20g) long beans
- 2 cloves (5g) garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 3 scoops (48g) Fortisip vanilla
- 1/3 cup (75mL) water
- 1/2 tsp (2.5mL) light soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5mL) dark soy sauce
- Few drops (1/4 tsp) sesame oil
- A dash of white pepper
- Mix the ingredients for marination together and add into the chicken.
- Heat the oil on a frying pan.
- Pan fry the potatoes till it turns golden brown.
- Remove potatoes from the pan.
- Next, add in and stir fry garlic and long beans in the pan.
- Remove the long beans and add in marinated chicken and continue to fry.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add in the potatoes and long beans.
- Serve hot after a quick stir fry.
Instead of minced chicken, minced beef can be included.
Long beans can be replaced with French beans.