- 2 cup (500mL) water
- 2 Tbsp (30g) sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30g) mango yoghurt
- 15 pcs (6g) kafﬁr lime leaves
- 1 stalk (16g) lemongrass, bruised
- 2 tsp (4g) green agar powder
- 1 tsp (5g) Freshly grated lime zest
- 3 scoops (48g) Fortisip vanilla
- In a pot, boil water together with lime leaves and lemon grass talk.
- Add in sugar and stir to dissolve. Leave the mixture to simmer for 15mins.
- Remove the pot from the stove.
- Add 2 scoops of Fortisip and stir till dissolved.
- Strain mixture into a bowl and add in lime zest.
- Pour half of it into a ﬂat pan and place in freezer to make the granita.
- Add agar powder into the remaining mixture, and stir till it is dissolved (heat up for a short time if required).
- Then pour into serving cup and place in chiller to allow it to set.
- Mix 1 scoop of Fortisip with the yoghurt and serve on the jelly.
- Scrap the granita with a fork to break up the ice crystal and serve it on top of the yoghurt.
Replacing sugar with fortisip tastes good too!