- 2/3 cup (150mL) water
- 85g chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 medium-size (75g) potato, boiled, cubed
- 3 scoops (48g) Fortisip vanilla
- 2 Tbsp (30g) instant curry paste
- 2 nos (25g) shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15mL) reduced fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp (2.5mL) cooking oil
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- In a cup, mix Fortisip and water well. Set a side.
- In a pan, heat up the oil and fry shallots till golden brown.
- Add in a curry paste and fry till aromatic.
- Add in chicken cubes and continue to fry.
- Then add in Fortisip mixture, potatoes into the pan and allow it to simmer for about 10 mins.
- Finally add in coconut milk and simmer for 2mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
No need to add salt as the curry paste contains salt